Information for teachers and careers advisers
The Widening Participation and Outreach Team works with a wide range of young people across years 5-13 and with adult learners.
We support schools, colleges, charities and community organisations through activities and programmes that promote achievement and progression into Higher Education.
We also run specific events for students who:
– are/have been in local authority care
– are estranged from their families
– are young adult carers
– have a specific disability or specific learning difficulty
– are/have been eligible for free school meals
– neither of whose parents attended university
We have a wide range of workshops and materials already available around pathways to Higher Education, careers and subject-specific taster activities, but if you are after something specific please contact us and we would be happy to discuss developing bespoke resources for your students’ needs.