The Parents’ Guide to ‘What’s Next?’
How can you help your child choose what to do after GCSE or sixth form, if you’re not sure what their options are? Let us give you an introduction into different levels of education and what options are most suited to which type of student. Download our free ‘what’s next’ guide or explore our comprehensive range of easy to read support articles and parent Q&A page.
This guide includes information on how your children can:
- Decide which subjects to study next;
– Understand apprenticeships;
– Select the right university and the UCAS application process;
– Write a personal statement; and
– Other options if academic learning is not for them.