Art Club – 20th July – 7th August
Goldsmiths are proud to announce that we will be launching an online Art Club for KS3 (Years 7,8,9) running for 3 weeks in July and August. The aim of the club is to allow students to explore their creativity through the theme of identity. They will be sent videos explaining different techniques and outlining activities to complete at home. All students participating will be sent a box of resources to help them with their projects.
• have the opportunity to explore their creativity and ideas
• work with different materials of their own choice
• gain confidence with their interests, ideas and working with new materials
• experience the world of a diverse range of artists
• be sent a box of art resources through the post before the start of the programme.
Students can pick an activity from 3 different artists videos. Each video will introduce the artist, the artistic material that they work with and explain what the activity will be.There will then be a live group chat about the activities.
Live Q+A with feedback from Goldsmiths Fine Art Students
Upload photos of your art to receive feedback from your tutor
Throughout the week:
• Email access to the tutor and Fine Art students
• Additional resources and activities shared on Goldsmiths web pages
• Individualised feedback will be sent at the beginning of the week for the previous week’s task
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org