Expecting your first student finance payment? We’ve got you covered!
If you’re starting or returning to a course soon, you’ll be looking forward to your first student finance payment. You can check your payment schedule and status by signing in to your online account.
Follow these easy steps to help you get paid on time;
1. Make sure you’ve submitted your application and provided any evidence we need. Sign in to your online account to check if we’ve asked for anything.
2. Check your bank details are correct in your online account. If you need to update them, make sure to do this at least 4 days before your payment date.
3. Register on your course. You might be able to do this online through your university or college’s website.
Check out the payment content on our websites, including our ‘Getting Paid’ films using the links below, which will give you more information including;
1. Viewing and understanding your payment status and schedule
2. If you are starting your course/study from home because of COVID-19 restrictions
3. If you applied after the student finance deadlines had passed