Getting Your First Student Finance Payment
Expecting your first student finance payment? We’ve got you covered!
If you’re starting or returning to a course soon, you’ll be looking forward to your first student finance payment.
Remember, you can check your payment schedule and status by signing in to your online account.
Follow these easy steps to help you get paid on time:
1. Make sure you’ve submitted your application and provided any evidence we need:
Sign in to your online account and check your to-do list is complete. If your ‘to-do list’ isn’t showing, this means you have no actions.
2. Check your bank details are correct in your online account:
If you need to update them, make sure to do this at least 4 days before your payment date
3. Register on your course:
You might be able to do this online through your university or college’s website.
We cannot make payments to you until your university or college confirm that you’ve registered. If you haven’t already, make sure you register as soon as possible.
Visit our dedicated Payment pages for helpful resources and more information, including;
– If you have applied late
– Understanding your application/payment status
– What to do if you need to withdraw from or suspend from your course, and
– Household income assessment and what to do if your parent or partner’s
income level drops
Are any of your friends also expecting their first student finance payment? Share this page with them to make sure they get paid on time too!