Imperial COVID-19 Lockdown Lessons
Find out how scientists at Imperial College have rapidly responded to the COVID-19 pandemic:
– To increase our understanding of how the virus causes disease and spreads amongst the general population
– To create innovative technologies for rapid testing, vaccine development and building low cost ventilators
– Initiating clinical research projects and clinical trials
– Delivering the best in clinical care on the frontline in hospitals
– Trialling mixed reality telemedicine to reduce the rates of infection in hospitals
Curated by Professor Sara Rankin, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College London.