LifeLab Medicine Summer School 2021
LifeLab would like to invite school and college students currently in Years 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 who are interested in finding out more about becoming a doctor to attend our free Virtual Summer School on 26 – 27 July 2021. Participants will spend two days gaining experience of what it is like to train and work as a doctor.
During your time with LifeLab you will have the chance to:
• Find out more about clinical skills such as suturing, through online demonstrations
• Talk to current medical students about training as a doctor and find out how the application process works
• Complete a medically inspired online escape room
• Complete online anatomy and pathology workshops
• Speak with a variety of health professionals via speed networking
• Listen to our keynote speaker talking about life in medicine
• Take part in an online trauma scenario
• Learn more about online work experience options
Once registered more information about how to attend the event will be sent.