LJMU National Student Money Week Virtual Sessions
National Student Money Week Sessions
To mark National Student Money week, LJMU are hosting two live sessions with the in-house student funding and advice team. The two sessions, delivered by Lynne Condell MBE will be a one-stop shop for all the key information about student funding, including how to apply, what to expect and any additional free funding available.
Within the session there will be.
• Information on the application process
• Detail about LJMU’s Bursary and Scholarships
• Student insight on what to budget in your first year, including an overview of accommodation costs
• Guidance on SEND support, including Disabled Students Allowance
• How to access LJMU’s budgeting software, Blackbullion, for free
The two sessions will be hosted virtually live on Zoom. The times for the sessions are as follows;
• Tuesday 23rd February | 5:30pm | Virtual
• Thursday 25th February | 6:30pm | Virtual
Who is this session suitable for?
• Parents / Carers / Guardians
• All students entering University in 2021
• Students researching University for 2022 and beyond
• Careers Advisors / IAG Tutors
Click the link below to book onto your preferred session.