Money Management Webinar
Developing budgeting skills and money management know-how when living independently on a low income (whether in halls, private renting, or living at home) can be difficult-especially if it is your first time living away from home.
This webinar will cover:
– An overview of Student finance / debt / repayment
– Personal attitude to money methods and spending
– Budgeting tools to track and reduce spending
– How to save money and money management
– How to make money as a student
It will be lead by Jan Orlebar, a Careers Advisor with over 15 years experience, and Yvette Fofah, Recruitment Coordinator.
All our webinars also include a Q&A session, where we can answer any queries you may have about your higher education journey.