Need to update your student finance details?

We know that a student’s circumstances may not always stay the same and their course or personal details may need to be altered or updated.

While many changes can be made online directly from a student’s SFE account, some may require specific forms or documents to be sent in.

The changes that students may need to make include;

– Uni, college or course details
– Contact details
– Name
– Date of birth
– Place of birth or Nationality
– Bank details

The important thing is that any changes are made as soon as possible so we can update the student’s account with the most current and accurate details.

Our guidance page on GOV.UK has been created to highlight the types of information that can be changed, how to make the changes and if any supporting evidence will be required.