SFE Guidance and Resources: Supporting Applications
Check out our online guidance and helpful step-by-step tutorial films which are designed to help students apply ‘right first time’ and use their online account to effectively manage their funding applications.
The tutorial films can be viewed as part of a YouTube Playlist and they cover…
1. How to reset your password and secret answer
2. How to update your personal details
3. How to check the status of your application
4. How to check your application next steps
5. How to upload evidence
Additional step-by-step tutorials are made available throughout the year so keep an eye out on our social media channels.
A range of resources, including our new films and updated guidance covering the most common questions asked about student finance and applications can also be found on GOV.UK and the SFE Campaign Page.
– ‘How To’ guidance page
– Applying late guidance page
– Updating personal details guidance page
– Understanding living costs guidance page
– Providing evidence guidance page
This information can help student’s get their finance applications submitted and sorted right first time! 🙂