Solent University Workplace Insight (Virtual Work Experience) – Event
Join us for a two-day (27-28th July 2021) virtual workplace experience where you will gain an insight into how large organisations work and how you can further your own career.
Delivered by professionals from Solent University and our partner Hampshire County Council Skills & Participation Team, you will:
• Hear about how our staff started their careers and the skills they value
• Find out how to succeed in your future job
• Receive personalised feedback on your job application
• Learn how to brand yourself
• Understand how to apply to university.
The programme will take place through our professional platforms and there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions if you would like to.
This opportunity is open to anyone who is in year 10 upwards and we welcome applications from members of under-represented groups in Higher Education such as BAME and care experienced students, with the applications to be received by 9th July 2021.