SOTSEF ContagiUoS: Tackling COVID-19 with Innovation
Our panel of experts in COVID-19 respiratory medicine, testing and vaccine development are ready to answer your questions!
Join us on Tuesday 9th March for a live question and answer session on the science behind tackling COVID-19. Find out about innovative solutions to protective masks, testing saliva for infection, and vaccine development.
Ask your questions directly on the day or send them to us in advance using the padlet board linked below.
The panellists are:
– Professor Mary Barker – Professor of Psychology and Behavioural Science
– Professor Max Crispin – Professor of Glycobiology
– Professor Paul Elkington – Professor of Respiratory Medicine
– Prof Saul Faust – Prof of Paediatric Immunology & Infectious Diseases
– Professor Keith Godfrey – Professor of Epidemiology and Human Development
– Professor Robert Read – Professor of Infectious Diseases
– Dr Kathryn Woods-Townsend – LifeLab Programme Manager
This event will broadcast live on YouTube and Facebook at 5pm, so no booking is required but please save the date in your calendar!