Teachers and Advisers Conference, 25th May 2021, 10:00am – 12:30pm
UEL are excited to announce the University of East London’s premier Teachers and Advisers Conference.
The focus of the conference is Supporting Student Success. The programme will reflect the holistic support offered by UEL in a multitude of ways, including financial, wellbeing, inclusivity, with a central theme of making UEL students’ career ready.
We will also be covering what students can get involved in prior to entering UEL, such as the pre-entry programmes for students that will give students a taster of university and help them make an informed decisions, and also touch upon how teachers can prepare their students for the leap to university.
– Dr Ian Pickup, Pro Vice Chancellor (Education & Experience)
– Nigel Meeson, Disability & Dyslexia Team Manager
– Kayleigh Gibson, Coaching and Mentoring Manager
– Raksha Mehta, Placements Manager, from Careers and Student Enterprise
– Debbie Lindsay, Acting SMART Manager
– Gaurav Malik, Department of Engineering and Computing
– Gary Tindell, Business Intelligence Specialist, Track My Future Lead.
You’ll also be able to hear from UEL students who will talk about their experiences in a Question and Answer session as well as in some of the sessions.
To find out more, please see the UEL events page: https://www.uel.ac.uk/events/2021/05/teachers-and-advisers-conference-2021
Or to book, please complete the following survey: https://uel.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/teachers-and-advisers-conference-2021-booking-form-2