Getting it right
Taking place over three days, using Microsoft Teams and the University of Chester Open Day website, you will participate in a series of workshops, talks and virtual events guiding you through the university decision making process and helping you to prepare your UCAS application. Through this event you will develop your knowledge of the available options in Higher Education, understanding entry criteria, researching universities, navigating the application process and completing a personal statement, whilst becoming familiar with a university campus, and various aspects of student life.
- Strengths Finder – identify your qualities and learn how to make the most of them in your application
- University Lexicon – An interactive talk where you will learn about the terminology used across Higher Education
- Research Skills – An online Scavenger Hunt/Relay Game aimed at developing your research skills
- Online open day – Attend the online open day and find out all about the University of Chester from the comfort of your own home
- Personal Statement Workshop – Learn lots of tips to help your higher education application stand out.